Saturday 2 May 2015

An intermission later!

It's been more than a month since I blogged last. I was grinning wide when I received a handful of messages enquiring about my non-existence. Feels awesome to be missed, isn't it? Nothing like it for a blogger!
Well, I did exist during the past month, but in a different part of the world since I posted last! A lot and lot of packing, shopping, re-packing, winding up the house we lived in the UK and travelling with a toddler kept me totally busy like never before during March and initial days of April. Although, moving back home is exciting, it is a huge challenge when you have to do it all by yourself with a busy toddler demanding you an unaltered lifestyle throughout! We stayed in the UK for about 20 months and we were on a high-speed roller coaster with twists and turns! The place is extremely beautiful, I must say! More on our UK stay some other time. I was dreading the air travel with the little munchkin, but the darling made it really easy for us!
We took a week's time to gear up for a new life in an old place! Back in Chennai, catching up with relations, friends, looking for schools, the admission process, the little girl's tonsure....phew! The toddler has been surprised and more shocked experiencing a variety of Indian feelings! Meanwhile, I plan to get back to my den to continue blogging!! More posts to follow...a variety intended! Will be right back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment